Since my friend Amie started blogging a year ago...I have to admit I have found it tremendously intriguing. I've drug my feet long enough, so here is our blog. Right now our life is pretty blah though. For those of you whom I've lost touch with here's the skinny on the Schlemmer's. I met my love and best friend in San Diego while I was a traveling RN. In Sept 2006, we were married in Weatherford, TX and now live in Minneapolis. Scott is from Minnesota which is why I tolerate the extremely LONG winters and the never-ending snow. He works in sales for a precision machine shop and I am back in school. I quit working last July to be a full-time student for nursing anesthesia. I have 18 more months to go!!!! It is pretty intense, but it is an awesome job and totally worth it. Hence the title, we have one baby. He is 6 years old and loves to go on long walks, chasing birds, and sleeping. Duke has traveled the nation more than most humans. What a lucky dog. I look forward to hearing from old and new friends. And if you are ever in the area (summers are nice up here) you better call!
Here are some pics of the past few years!
Scott's parents @ their lake house
The entire Weaver clan on 4th of July

Mr. Duke

Jace at his graduation from The Naval Academy

Our honeymoon in Tahiti

My love and my niece Mabry Lynne Weaver

My other love and niece Marly Ann Weaver
2 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you are joining the blog world!! I am linkning you now!
And I found you from Abbe's blog - now I can stalk you like I do all of Amie's other friends! Good to catch up - you look amazing and your honeymoon pictures are amazing. Hurry up with school and come home to Texas - we miss you. Love, Brenda (Amie's mom)
Post a Comment