Okay, this will be my only American Idol post, but I have to confess my love for Brooke White. Yes she may not be the BEST, but she is sooo down my alley as far as musicians goes. I prepared myself last night that she may be leaving me, but was thrilled that I will be graced with her presence for another week. She is so genuine and not to mention beautiful. Love her!
As far as news from the home front. Scott and I are in Spring cleaning mode. We have tackled the garage, two closets and the yard. I even planted a few herbs and some tomato plants. I love Spring. The weather has been perfect. Now if we could only train Duke not to pee on our grass, but to go into the woods next to our house or even the neighbors yard would be okay. This is the second year he has killed a large area of grass right outside the front door over the winter. We really can't blame the poor dog, I wouldn't want to go far to pee when it's freezing outside either. Anyway, all is well, the weekend is upon us and life is good! Have a good one!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey heidi! i was excited to find you on brittney's blog. :)
I am glad that you are a blogger now! I've given in as well! Good to finally catch up with you and hear about what you've been up to. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment