I have to dedicate this one especially to my Mom, Virginia Lynne Weaver. I do wish those of you who are privileged enough to be called "mom" the best of wishes on this day too!
1. I have the best mom because she isn't ONLY my mom, but my best friend.
2. I have the best mom because she has set the best example for me on how to raise a Christian family, be a Christian wife, and friend.
3. I have the best mom because she always knows how to brighten a day by doing what may seem like a small thing, but it makes the biggest impact.
4. I have the best mom because she isn't only the best mom, but a terrific "NeNe" to my nieces and can't wait to see her with my children.
5. I have the best mom because she loves unconditionally.....not only towards her family, but also towards her students and strives to resemble our Lord in all that she does. And for this I am so proud to call her "Mom"!!!!

3 comments:
Your such a good daughter. I ment to do a post yesterday, but I took a nap instead!! Miss you!
You are a great daughter and I love your Mom, too. She is always a great Mom to us when we come to the lake. We miss you, can't wait until you come to TX!
Obviously you have a great mom, look how good you turned out!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment