Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time Flies When Your Having Fun!

So since I blogged last, I feel like the days have just flown by. School is busy but not as busy as the last 9 months have been. Scott has been fishing every single weekend since opener on May 10th. I guess that isn't as many weekends as it seems, but he loves it. This past weekend we had a few friends up to the lake to celebrate Memorial Day. The weather was just okay....very windy, but I suppose those of you in TX don't really feel sorry for me. Saturday was cold and windy so the girls went to the Eagles Club and played BINGO. I had gone once before with my mom-in-law, but wasn't fortunate enough to win, but my luck changed Saturday. I won the big prize....$208!!!! That made it all worth while. As usual we ate way too much, played lots of games, and enjoyed sleeping in. Hope everyone had a fun one as well!


Scott and his nephew Derek, who is joining the Army and leaves for boot camp next week. We are so proud of him!!!

Duke looking for ducks


Playing beans






4 comments:

Jill said...

Ok, check your email!!! Glad you had a good Memorial Day weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Wish I could have worn a sweatshirt on Memorial Day!

Anonymous said...

I'm at a saturation point. Your mother has been here since Sunday and I am not saturated with her presence, but with all the computer stuff I'm learning.
Bobo

Leigh Ann said...

Hey there long lost friend! I am a blog Stalker and I found you!! I am so excited! You look great and I am so glad I can keep up with you now.