First let me apologize for not blogging lately. I guess I'm not that good at keeping everyone updated on all the NOT so interesting things in out lives. Summer is going way too fast. It is soooo hard to go to school right now, when all I want to do is play. Last Saturday we had some friends over that I go to school with and their spouses. It was fun to hang out outside of studying. The guys went and played golf while the girls went to the outlet malls. Scott grilled up a delicious dinner and then the FUN began. We made the mistake of playing board games that night...GIRLS vs BOYS. Need I say more? The group pic below are my fellow class mates. Don't worry Amie, Abbe, and Christi....they will never compare to the "original" Study Buddies!!!

Anna, Me, Katie, Nick, Lisa

Grill Master

You didn't think I would leave Duke out did ya?

Hangin' out on the deck


Me and my Sweetie
I hope everyone is having a safe and relaxing summer.
1 comment:
You had me worried there..glad were not being replaced!!! Miss you
Post a Comment