Not only has the MN State Fair passed thru town with our annual attendance, but we also visited the local amusement park, Valley Fair. We greatly enjoyed acting like kids again waiting in lines with the finest citizens MN has to offer. The rides exceeded our expectations and the fair food did not leave us disappointed.
As far as school goes, I have started my 3rd of 6 rotations. This time at the County Hospital in downtown Minneapolis. It should be interesting to say the least. I like to compare it to ER. Half the patients don't speak English, and you never know what kinda of trauma the EMS will bring in to grace our presence in the OR. I'm sure I'll have good stories to take away with me. Here's a couple of pics of my friends from school at a conference we attended for school. Enjoy the rest of summer and come visit us soon!!!


2 comments:
Looks like you are having a good summer. When I first read "twins" in the blog title I thought you were about to make an announcement, but I guess that announcement would make your next 3 rotations pretty difficult!
It's about time you updated your blog!!! :) Sounds like you guys are doing great. Call us if you ever get down this way!
Post a Comment