This last week, the air has become crisp and chilly up here. I really was enjoying the 80 degree weather, but now it is feeling a lot like Fall. I have a gorgeous tree right off the deck that is turning. I do love the changing of the leaves here. It's time to head out to the apple orchards and pick the perfect pumpkin. My friend Amie reminded me that today is the official start of my (and her) birthday month!!!
The past month flew by, but boy did we have fun...
Brittney B. spent the long weekend up here for her second annual Labor Day in Minnesota fun.
I can't believe I'm old enough to attend, but I returned to Dimmitt for my 10 year reunion. It was so good to spend some quality time with Amber, my BFF from high school. It was like we never left or grew up!!!
And of course we HAD to attend a couple of Twins game. Currently a sore subject at our house seeing that they got beat last nite by the White Soxs for a play-off seat.
So on to football. Scott and I went to the Vikings game against Indianapolis...once again a sore subject at our house.
Last but certainly not least, my love and I celebrated our second anniversary. Scott has always been the better chef, but I seem to do more of the cooking. It was nice to come home to my man in the kitchen, whipping up homemade (from scratch) lasagna, brucetta, garlic bread and cream corn (random...I know). To top it off he got me a little anniv. cake. He's the best!!!
I hope everyone has a safe and pleasant Fall!

3 comments:
Happy (belated) Anniversary!!! What a good hubby! And happy birthday month and day the day AFTER me! I'm jealous that you and Brittney got to hang out up there, I want to get together sometime, too!
I can't believe you are such an old fart already going to your 10 year reunion! J/K...mine is coming up next year and I am actually in the process of trying to plan the thing. Not going so well, as if I have nothing else to do. So maybe we'll have one, maybe we won't.
I miss you!
Hi Heidi! Thank you for your sweet comments you left me on my blog...Will and I are so excited about the engagement!
I've been following you and Scott too on your blog - Happy Belated Anniversary. I'm so glad everything is going well with you guys - it's been too long!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Heidi, happy birthday to YOU! Hope you are having a great day! Love and miss ya! JILL
Post a Comment