Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag....

I have a big secret that I was going to wait and share till after Christmas, but now my entire family knows, so my blogger friends can know. We're moving back to TEXAS!!!! Okay, it may not be for a year, but I officially have a job back at home in Sweetwater. I will be working in my brother's group at a small hospital, so that will be fun. It was a really hard decision for Scott to make, seeing that he is from MN. God is soooo good and faithful!!! We can really use your prayers that our house sales in the horrible housing market up here. No worries, right???? Watch out TX, here we come.....

5 comments:

Abbe said...

YEAH!!!!! The study buddies can reunite! I can't wait.

Jill said...

Yea!!! I am so happy for you, I know you have missed "home" for a really long time! You're right, God is good. Even though I've known you were sad living all the way up there, I was always encouraged by your positive attitude about it. Happy Holidays!

Shannon said...

Hey Heidi! I found your blog a while back and check it every so often. I'm so impressed that you are going back to school (after the crazy experience that we had!). I'll just live vicariously through you:) Congrats on getting to move back to Texas! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We will have to get together. It's been FOREVER since I've seen you!

amie said...

I am planning the SB playdate as I type!!