Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 2009!

Oh yeah that's right, it's been 2009 for a while now and I'm just now blogging my first post of this year. Needless to say, I've just been sitting around watching soaps and painting my nails.
Here's a down and dirty re-cap on the last 3 months. For Christmas, we went to Texas to hang with the Weaver's for a week. It was nice to escape the weather up here and sit out on the back porch in 70-80 degree weather. Sorry no pics from Christmas. January flew by. I started a new clinical site in St. Paul which is a 40min. drive one-way for me. Sitting in traffic is like nails on a chalk board to me. It drives me crazy. Clinicals are moving right along and I only have 9 more months now till graduation. Someone said, "oh that's not too bad, it's just like being pregnant," because I know what that's like!?!?!
February has been just as busy, but this last week I escaped reality. Scott and I have had this trip to Mexico planned since November. I said, no matter how busy I am or what is going on, we are getting away from school, work and the snow for a week. So we did. Hope you enjoy our pics from Playa del Carmen, Mexico (with my new camera!!!)




Anyone notice the rat/kangaroo-like rodent by the shrubbs? They were nice, but everywhere.




Yes, I did have to study in Mexico...that should really be out-law'd

My sweet husband, totally surprised me with this georgous bracelet when we got there. He's sooo good to me!

These 4 ladies made me think of my Study Buddies and where we should all be when we are there age....hanging out together on the beach somewhere!

I don't think he was too mad that we left him for a week.

BTW: We got 6 more inches of snow the day after we returned to MN. I think that was God's welcome home gift to us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got off of facebook :)