Celebrating Scott's birthday at a Brazilian Steak House. Very yummy!!!
Scott has been working really hard, and has looked forward to this day for a LONG TIME. He is finally the proud owner of a new fishing boat. It doesn't do a lot for me, but he reassures me that it will pull me skiing. That's all I really care about. Now if only the ice will thaw, we can get it in the water and play.
Just hanging out in the truck.
I rounded out the month by passing a required pre-board exam. That was a huge relief and weight off my shoulders. Now I am in Park Rapids, a small town in north-western MN, doing my rural rotation for 3 weeks. I miss being at home, but am getting great experience with epidurals and spinals. It is a facility very similar to what I will be doing in Sweetwater. Only 9 more days left up here. It snowed another foot this week. That kinda put a damper on my great month, but this can't last forever.....or can it? Spring, feel free to show up anytime now!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment