Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catching Up!

Wow, time sure does fly by when your having so much fun. The last few weeks have been super busy. I am officialy on my last rotation for school. That sure sounds good to say! Only 6 more months to go.
The weather has been great up here. My flower garden is ready to take off. I will post pictures when they are in full bloom. It looks punny compared to my Bobo's though. I was in Texas this past weekend for my cousing wedding which took place in her backyard. It was like what I picture heaven being like. My camera ran out of juice so I will have to depend on family sending me pictures to post. Words cannot describe how beauiful it was. God has certinly blessed her with an amazing talent to tend to HIS flowers.
The following pictures are of this past weekend. I was able to spend one last weekend with my little bro. He and his wife are leaving for Japan on June 17th for 3 years! He is a Marine and will be training and flying the C-130's. We are soooo proud of him and will miss them dearly.
Since we were able to have most of the family all together, we decide to celebrate Mabry Lynne's 4th birthday a few weeks early. She already thinks she is 4 and nobody is going to tell her different. She also had her first dance recital. They were precious. Marly Ann is one of a kind and sweet as can be. I just love her unruly curly hair. It fits her personality to a tee! It was such a blessing for us all be together, even for a little while.






PawPaw teaching Mabry how to swing the golf club.

We sure will miss this guy!








Okay the next few pictures shows just how "red-neck" we really are. I finally downsized from an SUV to a car (which I love), so we are super excited to have an economical vehicle to go to the lake in. Scott keeps his boat up there, but forgot to take the rest of his fishing rods up there. Yup...you guessed it. In the Passat they go. Poor Duke, he no longer has free range in the car, and must stay confined to the blue blanket. Anyway, "we got her done."




School friends
God Bless and have a safe and wonderful summer!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay...Only 6 months to go!!! I love all the pictures, your nieces are too cute! I'm glad you posted, I've been wondering about you. Enjoy the nice weather!