Monday, June 22, 2009

Luvin' Some Lake Time

Ahhh...it's official, summer in Minnesota has begun! There aren't too many things that rank higher for me than the good ole' lake (I'm high class, I know). I love the hot air, cool water, and the stiffness after my first ski session of the year. I do know I sure don't ski as long as I used too, but at least, i've still got it (or at least I think so)!
We spent Father's Day up at Scott's folks' house. It is a pretty sweet gig. They have a wonderful house right on the lake. What else could one ask for? The Lord blessed us with amazing weather this past weekend. I look forward to many more!!!!

9 baby ducks with their mama

Duke soaking up some sunshine as well

Duke, earning his keep, and keeping the sweet ducks off HIS property


I even showed my husband up and caught the one and only walleye of the weekend!



Some some random pictures(mainly for my Bobo)of flowers out of my garden.





1 comment:

Jill said...

I bet you are lovin' it! I hope you guys have a fun summer.