Thursday, August 20, 2009

Slacker

Well, I have done it again. I've let the blog go by the waste-side. Anyway, here is long post of pictures from our summer so far. This post doesn't even include pictures from our recent trip to San Diego (more to follow).
So these first few was from weekend trip to Itasca State Park in northern Minnesota. I had no idea that the Mississippi river began in Minnesota, here at this st. park.

Scott and our friends little girl, Macy infront of Minnesota's largest and oldest white pine tree.



Walking across the Mississippi.




Our dear friends. Thanks to them for showing us a new part of this beautiful state.


Mom and Dad's visit up north.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5372094625864889442" />
Como Zoo in St. Paul. Which animal do you suppose was our favorite?



Made our appearance at the Anoka Co. Fair.
A Kenny Chesney wanna-be performed. Was actually a decent band.

Even had a rodeo.

Would you want to mess with this teacher???

Dad said he used to work on a tractor like this one when he was younger. The fair had some pretty cool old farm equipment that he really enjoyed.

No comments: