Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Pass.......(ed)!

So it's all officially over! I took my certification board examination today, @ 12:30 to be exact and I PASSED!!!!!!!!! What a huge weight off my (and Scott's) shoulder. He said that if I didn't pass, that he was sending me to Texas alone bc he couldn't live with me and my BAD mood that I have been in for the last week (or so). No worries now though.......except for the upcoming move in 7 days, a baby on the way (who I've pretty much neglected to think about recently), and starting a new job in a semi-new town.
Oh well, life goes on. At least I can pull my nose out of the books and enjoy life now.


I sure will subject my poor baby to wearing this outfit. My child has no chance!
Have a good week everyone. I'll be posting next from our new home in TEXAS!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Heidi!!!!! What a huge relief, I'm sure. Good luck with your move and new job! That onesie is hilarious:)

The Davis Daily said...

Good job gal! Hope you have a safe move to Texas. Take care of baby!