
These cars (intended to entertain the girls) was fun for all.



I thought this one was especially sweet!


Notice Scott's rattlesnake gaters (sp?) He is deathly afraid of snakes, so you can imagine his excitement to be moving to the rattlesnake capitol of the world!!!!



Even Woody got into the Christmas spirit!
Baby Update: I am in my 2nd trimester already. Wow the time is flying and I have done nothing to prepare yet. I met my new doctor in Abilene this past week and I LOVE him. He is a great Christian man with clients who have nothing but the best to say about him. I feel very blessed to have found such a great doctor. I will be delivering @ my old hospital that I started my nursing career at in the ICU. So I feel comfortable about knowing my way around already.
Scott has been in Minnesota for the past 2.5 weeks and I am ready to have him home. He should be leaving this time next week to start back to Texas. He had to finish up some work stuff up there, and I think wanted an excuse to watch the Vikings play with his buddies. It's probably not as much fun watching his team play, while being surrounded by Cowboy fans.
Things are starting to settle down here at home. The house is pretty much put together and I am starting to get into the job routine. Life is sure good. All I need is my hubby home with me.
Until next time...... God bless!

1 comment:
Hey Heidi!! I'm so glad I found your blog. Congrats on the upcoming baby!! So exciting! I wish I could have seen some belly pics. You look great!
Duke is going to be a great big brother!
Much love-
Post a Comment