So do we really seem mature enough to raise a baby???? We didn't just "party" the whole time. We made time to get in an educational 3D Omni movie in about the Hubble space station.
Unless you watch Man vs. Food(which I don't but Scott does) this place, Juan in a Million, doesn't mean anything to you. Apparently this guy on the show has visited this burrito joint in the ghetto of Austin and took the food challenge by eating 7 breakfast burritos. Scott was determined to visit this place and eat the burrito. To say it was a dive is an understatement. I think we were the oldest patrons there and probably the only ones not hung over from the night before.
So this stop was definitely to amuse me. Scott was less than thrilled to walk the botanical gardens, but because he loves me he was such a trooper.
We HAD to make a stop at the Hula Hut.
The view from our room downtown.
Scott really fell in love with Austin and the hill country. I can't blame him, the flat dirt of west texas doesn't quite compare to what Austin has to offer. One thing I've learned in the 30 years on this earth is never say never.......

1 comment:
I love Austin! This post made me miss it seeing your photos. Juan in a Million is yummy, and your comment about the ghetto of Austin made me laugh. Btw, congrats on baby Eden!
Post a Comment