Next post....baby shower pictues. I can't wait!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Learning to Sew
So around 6 times a year I have to travel to small west texas towns to relieve a CRNA for a week at a time. Currently I am away from home but I have had the wonderful opportunity to have my sweet Bobo come and stay with me @ my hotel for a few days. She had the great idea to teach me to sew, seeing that I have a lot of down time being on call. So she brought her, now my, sewing machine over and our goal was to make a baby quilt. I was super excited but a little nervous as I had never touched a sewing machine before in my life and knew absolutely nothing about quilting. 3.5 hours later, here is our final product. I am so proud to have something this special that we made together to pass along to my kids and hopefully my grandkids......okay I know am I getting ahead of myself.



Next post....baby shower pictues. I can't wait!
Next post....baby shower pictues. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So impressed! The quilt looks great!
Post a Comment